Cheapest Countries To Study MBBS Abroad
Do you want to study medicine but can’t afford the high costs of medical colleges?
These cheapest nations for MBBS abroad 2022-2023 and the most affordable countries from across the world to obtain a Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Medicine degree without having to split your payments thin.
As you continue reading, you will find a list of the best medical colleges in each of the nations, as well as a directory of the pick cheapest countries for MBBS, where you may acquire a great education in the area of medicine while paying a low tuition price.
In this blog, we will see:
- Top reasons why you should pursue an MBBS
- A table displaying the 19 most affordable nations for MBBS in 2022-2023.
- The most affordable nations for MBBS
Top reasons why you should pursue an MBBS abroad
Medicine is one of the most important and noble courses that anybody can study, and if you are thinking about pursuing this route, here are six reasons why you should study an MBBS.
- Various Career Options: There are over 60 specializations in medicine to choose from, and each one opens the door to a new job possible when you graduate. You may work at a hospital, a research lab, a sports team, or in economic or legal sectors to correct medical errors and protect patients’ rights.
- You Can Find Work Almost Anywhere In The World: The knowledge of medicine and its practice is highly uniform throughout the world. which means that no matter where you graduated, whether in Asia or Europe, you could find work in the UK, the United States of America, or other parts of the world.
- You’ll be able to alleviate people’s suffering: Doctors have a special gift for alleviating people’s hidden pains and sufferings, even after physical treatment has been completed. This is because you have been educated to be empathic and to have the required people skills to put your patients at ease.
Some Other Reasons
- Healthcare Jobs are well paid: Medicine is one of the highest-paying industries in the world, and it also provides the most job stability, because physicians are constantly in high demand in many nations across the world. As a doctor who has specialized in an area of medicine, you may expect to earn a good living while also knowing that your work is secure.
- You Have the Opportunity to Be at the Forefront of Medical Innovation: Studying medicine puts you at the forefront of innovation, putting you in a position to develop new therapies for the human or animal race, as well as medical studies that might revolutionize the way we perceive the human or animal body.
- Medicine Can Be Learned Online: Medical colleges may be rather expensive, especially if you plan to study overseas and will have to pay for tuition, airfare, lodging, and basic living expenses. And, most of the time, you may not be fortunate enough to locate or get admitted to some of the world’s top and cheapest medical schools. However, the good news is that you may get an online Bachelor’s or Master’s degree that meets the same criteria as a traditional on-campus MBBS degree while also saving money. As a result, MBBS is both a cost-effective and convenient course of study.
To help you narrow down your search for the cheapest nations for MBBS, we’ve compiled a list of these locations, replete with tips on which institutions might be considered the cheapest MBBS university in the world. Where foreigners can receive a high-quality education at a low cost. Continue reading to learn about the 19 cheapest countries for MBBS. Cheapest Countries for MBBS Abroad
Most medical students are unaware that Russia is one of the most affordable places to study MBBS. When compared to other European nations, Russia provides a high-quality education at a reasonable cost.
International students planning to study in Russia will be pleased to learn that the Russian government offers up to 15,000 scholarships to them.
MBBS abroad tuition in Russia: RUB 290 and RUB 320 thousand per year.
The monthly cost of living in Russia: RUB 35,000.
Russia’s Best MBBS Universities
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Kazan Federal University
- Sechenov University
- First Moscow State University
- Bashkir state medical university
- Pirogov Russian National Research Medical University
- Ulyanovsk state University
- St. Petersburg State Pediatric Medical University
- Novosibirsk State University
- Orenburg State Medical University
Aside from its strong economic powers, China is also known for its rapidly expanding educational system. Which is currently assuming its position in the international rankings. China is not only the cheapest country to study medicine. A medical degree gained in this country carries weight and is recognized globally.
Cost of MBBS study in China – RMB 35,231 per year
Cost of living in China- RMB 3,553.20 per year
Ukraine is quickly becoming one of the top study destinations for international students, with over 75,000 international students alone. They are not only welcoming to international students, but it is also one of the cheapest nations for mobs.
The option to pursue an MBBS in Ukraine is popular among prospective students since this nation offers several world-class Government Medical Universities with affordable tuition prices. A simple admission process that does not need them to pass an entrance test.
The annual cost of MBBS: UAH 791,775.78.
The annual cost of living: UAH 52,522.44.
Kyrgyzstan, located in Central Asia, is an ideal study and travel destination for those who want to acquire a good education while also experiencing new places. It has recently emerged as the cheapest country in which to study medicine for ambitious medical students. They offers an English-taught MBBS abroad program, replete with reasonable tuition and the necessary equipment. Facilities created exclusively for medical students.
The annual cost of MBBS: USD 7,200.
The cost of living: $100 and $150 per month.
To acquire an MBBS in Kazakhstan, students must obtain a 50% average in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. In addition, MBBS courses in Kazakhstan last a total of five years. Before the entrance session, the candidate must be 17 years old or older. There is no entrance examination for admission to MBBS.
The annual cost of MBBS: USD 5,200.
The cost of living: $150 and $200 per month.
Above all, Choosing to study an MBBS is one of the finest decisions you could ever make, and due to the cheapest nations for MBBS abroad we have mentioned. You can now go ahead and start applying for schools without worrying about the fees.