Duration of MBBS of General Medicine Course is 05 years in Kazakhstan Medical Universities and few universities. It is of 06 years for international students. There is no donation or capitation fee required. The Syllabus in Kazakhstan medical colleges is the same as Indian medical Universities.
Duration of MBBS in Kazakhstan
After finishing MBBS from a University in Kazakhstan. It is mandatory for the students to have a year internship in Indian Universities for which they would receive scholarships or quotas.
- Academic qualification for 3 years.
- Practical qualification for 2 years.
To apply for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan, you can register online or offline with the respected associates of universities. You can apply offline by applying directly to the university. To apply for admissions, you should have two types of documents including an original national identity card and one passport-size photograph. One program, as mentioned in the notification letter sent by the college.
MBBS Study in Kazakhstan Medical Universities is conducted both in Russian and English languages. Every university conducts written exams in multiple subjects like general medicine, medical chemistry, microbiology. Medical physics, pharmacology, pathology, bacteriology, surgery, clinical medicine, psychiatry, pediatrics, and family medicine.
Eligibility Criteria- Study MBBS In Kazakhstan
- The Candidate’s age must be 17 years on or before 31st December of the admission year.
- The Student must secure 60% marks in their 12th standard from (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) in CBSE / ISC or any other Board of Examination.
- According to MCI (Medical Council of India- Board of Governor). Indian medical student who wants to enroll in Foreign Medical Universities must qualify for NEET.
- Nationality – Students must have Indian nationality.
There are many nations that need medical facilities like India and are looking for these services, studying medicine in Kazakhstan is beneficial and attractive. If you are thinking about pursuing medical education in Kazakhstan then definitely your time is better spent studying in a state university. That is offered the highest scholarship and some of the best infrastructures than in-state universities that offer the most number of scholarships. You will have a better chance of getting a job and becoming a successful doctor.
Research: Medical students who do not have research experience may be required to do some sponsored research which has its own set of benefits.