- All major medical colleges in Russia provide MBBS, which is a general medicine degree that lasts 5 years and 8 months for an English-taught program and up to a year longer for a Russian-taught program.As part of their summer practice in Russian medical school, the students get to experience medical labour. Every year, the academic year at Russian medical universities begins in the first week of September. They divided an academic year into two semesters: September to January and February to June.The first semester’s tests are held in January. While the second semester’s exams are held in June. Winter vacation runs from the 20th of January to the 10th of February. Summer vacation is for a longer period.
Medical education in Russia allows for straight MBBS admission with no entrance test. The MBBS price in Russia is quite inexpensive since the Russian government subsidizes education. The typical charge is between 2.5 and 5 lakhs each year, during the medical training. Academics who teach are familiar with the MCI exam syllabus and structure.
Because it registered Russian medical universities in WHO and MCI. A student studying here can practice anywhere in the world, including in India.
The Advantages of Studying MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
- Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis, with no admission exam.
- The Russian government subsidizes the course fee, which is inexpensive.
- They recognized Russian medical universities’ degrees across the world.
- There are Indian canteens and cuisine outlets.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria in Russia
Russia is one of the greatest places to study medicine abroad. Students studying MBBS in Russia receive the highest quality education at an inexpensive cost. The cost of studying MBBS in Russia is determined by the university you attend. Between 24 and 35 lac is the average cost for all 5.8 years.
There are several benefits to studying medicine in Russia
- The internationally recognized degree.
- After completing your degree, you will work anywhere in the globe, including India, if you pass the MCI screening test.
- Universities are quite ancient and well-equipped with innovative technologies.
- When compared to private medical institutions in India, you get the greatest quality education at a lower cost.
Best Medical universities for Indian students to study MBBS in Russia
- Bashkir State Medical University Russia
- Crimea State Medical University Russia
- Kazan Federal University Russia
- Volgograd State Medical University Russia
- Kazan State Medical University Russia
- Ulyanovsk State University in Russia
- Belgorod State Medical University Russia
- People’s Friendship University Moscow Russia
- First Moscow State Medical University in Russia
- Saint Petersburg State Medical University Russia
Cost of medical education in Russia?
The MBBS tuition fee in Russia is not as high as it is in India, and the cost of renting a room in a university dorm is minimal, allowing you to save money for a larger spending budget. Because the Russian rule has the same economic value as the Indian rupee, student living expenses are nearly the same. A Russian medical university is a good place for a student to pursue a career in medicine.
- The Russian government subsidizes Medical expenses in Russia, making it more affordable for Indian students to pursue Medical in Russia. Such as, the average Medical fee in Russia is 4000 US dollars = 2,80,000 Indian rupees per year, which is the lowest fee for MBBS education outside of Russia, Low-cost MBBS tuition and living expenses are encouraging an increasing number of Indian students to study Medical in Russia.
MBBS tuition in Russian medical school ranges from USD 4,000 to USD 6,000 per year. We have included the fee structure of Russian medical universities here. Check out all the data on tuition, hostel fees, and other expenditures for Medical education in Russia.
4 mins read