Every year, around 10,000 Indian candidates are accepted into MBBS programs abroad. For Indian students, MBBS in Kazakhstan is always a good investment because medical education in Kazakhstan is more affordable compared to other nations. WHO, MCI, USMLE, GMC, and other organizations recognize all of Kazakhstan’s government medical universities. There are numerous places in the globe where Indian students can study medicine, but Kazakhstan offers more variety and an amazing chance. In Kazakhstan, the MBBS program lasts five years, plus one year of internship.
If you want to become an MBBS doctor from a prestigious medical school, you’ve come to the correct place. Studying MBBS in Kazakhstan is one of the greatest possibilities for Indian students who desire to study medicine overseas because the program is only 5 years long. Apart from that, there are other reasons why you should pursue an MBBS degree in Kazakhstan. Furthermore, Kazakhstan’s weather circumstances are ideal.
Benefits of MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students in 2022
- MCI and WHO authorised: MCI, WHO, and UNESCO have approved Kazakh National Medical University, Al Farabi State Medical University, and other medical universities in Kazakhstan.
- MBBS Course in 5 Years: The MBBS course in Kazakhstan is just 5 years long, which draws most Indian students to study medicine there because it saves them a year. The MBBS program is offered at most universities across the world and lasts six years. During this one year, a student can either work or study by practising in hospitals under the supervision of doctors.
- No contribution or headcount: As previously said, India’s private institutions still get a huge number of donations or head fees in addition to the annual price. This is not the situation in Kazakhstan’s medical universities. In Kazakhstan, most MBBS colleges do not charge contributions or headcount fees. In terms of rupees, Kazakhstan medical schools have lower tuition prices than Indian private colleges.
- MCI offers coaching services: MCI Coaching is provided to University students. Students receive MCI screening test instruction, making it easier for Indian students to pass MCI exams and allowing them to practice in India for free.
- World-class infrastructure: Kazakhstan has world-class hospital facilities and contemporary equipment on all of its campuses. Kazakhstan’s universities are of good reputation, thus learning MBBS there will be helpful. Most Kazakhstan institutions have fully air-conditioned classrooms as well as smart classes.
- The study medium: The study medium is English, making it easy for Indian students to complete their medical courses in Kazakhstan and study properly.
- Highly Qualified Faculty: The faculty at Kazakhstan’s universities are highly qualified and experienced. They strive to provide medical students with practical knowledge. They help kids by answering their questions and providing encouragement.
- Kazakhstan offers an affordable MBBS program as compared to other countries. The average cost of studying MBBS In Kazakhstan is $3,000 to $4,000 per year. The cost of living is also affordable. The cost of living in Kazakhstan, minimum monthly fee is between $200 and $300.
- Simple Admission Method: Kazakhstan’s admission procedure is quite simple. For admission to Kazakhstan’s best medical universities, the candidate must meet certain standards. It is simpler for a candidate to acquire admission to Kazakhstan’s top medical university if they work with MBBS abroad, as consultants.
- Indian Food: The presence of an Indian canteen in the majority of Kazakhstan’s medical universities makes it simpler for Indian students to adjust to Kazakhstan. In Almaty, Kazakhstan, there are various Indian restaurants that cater to the needs of Indian students.
- International Recognition of Degrees: Medical universities in Kazakhstan offer recognised degrees. Students are finding it simpler to acquire positions at premier hospitals worldwide.
Kazakhstan’s climatic conditions
When comparing Kazakhstan’s climate to India’s, the two countries’ climates are vastly different. The country has a diverse climate that varies depending on where you are. The typical winter temperature is around -20 degrees Celsius (-4.0 degrees Fahrenheit), while summer temperatures can reach 32 degrees Celsius (86 degrees Fahrenheit). Individuals may live comfortably indoors because each residence is equipped with a heating system.
Eligibility requirements for MBBS in Kazakhstan:
- The candidate has completed their 12th-grade science requirements, which include biology.
- The student must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (PCB).
- The student must be NEET-UG qualified. (To consider MBBS overseas, you must pass the National Entrance Cum Eligibility Test.)
- The applicant will be 16 years old in the admission year.
- The student possesses a current passport.
- The applicant is free of any contagious diseases, such as HIV/AIDS, TB, and so on.
Application Procedure for MBBS Admission in Kazakhstan:
- Meet with one of our master instructors to discuss your application options.
- Use our services to fill out the application format and send important documents.
- We will send you an affirmation letter after the college has acknowledged your application.
- Don’t worry, we’ll take care of presenting your identity in our office for visa processing.
- We will provide travel information and dates after we have the visa.
- We will provide pickup and help the understudy arrives in Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan now has a distinct personality.
Kazakhstan has been a sought-after destination for Indian medical students because of its low MBBS tuition. Did you know that every year, around 5000 Indian students study medicine in Kazakhstan? Medical studies are costly, but with Kazakhstan’s affordable MBBS price structure, more students, particularly Indians, are enrolling in Kazakhstan’s best MBBS institutes, Kazakhstan has around 10 MBBS universities and over 12 MCI-approved medical institutions.
The country has a lot to offer aspiring MBBS graduates, including modern, technology-driven medical facilities, simplified MBBS admission processes, learning variety, and affordable Kazakhstan MBBS college prices. This article covers all of the important total costs of MBBS in Kazakhstan to assist you to get a better financial perspective on pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan.
The Most Important Factors That Influence Kazakhstan MBBS Fees
The first thing that comes to mind when we discuss MBBS fees in Kazakhstan for Indian students is Kazakhstan MBBS fees. While this is one element, others influence the cost of MBBS in Kazakhstan. The following are the necessities:
- Kazakhstan’s MBBS Fee Structure
- Kazakhstan’s Living Costs
- Other Important Costs Covered by MBBS in Kazakhstan Pre-arrival and post-arrival costs are included in the cost of MBBS in Kazakhstan.
The cost of living in Kazakhstan is 30,276 KZT. Such as, rent can range from 64,500 KZT to 300,000 KZT per month, depending on the bedroom and location. Food, groceries and, transportation, medical insurance, and other expenses are the most common recurrent expenses.
Kazakhstan is home to well-known MBBS universities. This is enough to entice medical students from throughout the world to consider studying medicine in this country. Now that you know how much Medicine in Kazakhstan costs, let’s look at what this country offers Medical students.